Nov 16, 2011

Save The Date Postcard Ideas

Did I ever tell you that I'm engaged?  I don't think I have.  Probably because it's not something I think about TOO often.  And that's probably because it doesn't feel TOO real.  And THAT'S probably because it's been quite a while since he popped the question on Christmas (in front of my entire family!)  How long?  Gosh, I'm not even too sure at this point (he's the one that's good with dates, not me)...  Let's just say a good 5 plus years.  So, you can see why the rush of excitement isn't quite what it used to be.   That's not to say that I don't dream about a future ceremony.  We've talked about it countless times.  It just seems a bit daunting for a number of reasons.



His family is on the East Coast, my family is on the West.  My Dad is in poor health and can't travel.  His Grandma is in poor health and can't travel.  Oh, and HE'S in poor health, and our number one concern is his health insurance which we can't afford to be jeopardized by our marital status.   Weddings are expensive.  And basically, we've lived and acted and felt like we're married since the day we met - so, I guess it's not on the top of our to-do list. Although, we do both still dream about it.  Maybe some day.   Time will tell.

In the meanwhile, we've always got an eye on cute wedding ideas.   He watches wedding shows on TV even more than I do!  (I love that about him).  And this morning I stumbled into a cute idea for a "Save The Date" postcard which is SO cute, I wanted to share it with you.   In fact, here's a few different ideas - JUST IN CASE.....






























Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment